We are experts in Zencart Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the act of making one’s website content more search engine friendly. This allows the search engines to correctly find, index and rank your websites and increase the visibility of your website for your keywords.
By improving your SEO you will have a higher ranking for your keywords in the major search engines and this will bring more traffic to your zencart website.
Having effective SEO is essential for your zencart website and your website needs to be setup correctly so that it follows the SEO best practice guidelines.
Zencart Australia are experts in SEO and we will optimize your website to make it search engine friendly and get you the results that you need to have a fully effective website. We only use legitimate SEO techniques.
What will we do to improve your websites SEO?
1. review your website and identify improvements to its structure and tags
2. review your website content to identify improvements and opportunities for additional content
3. review your external links and identify new link opportunities
4. review your social networking links
5. review your marketing activities
6. review your competitors websites
How much does it cost?
We charge $300 for a initial assessment of your website and then we charge $200 per month for three months. After this we can determine any further work that needs to be done. We aim to offer SEO at a affordable cost and we dont lock you in for long contracts or charge large monthly fees.
Zencart Australia have recently worked on improving SEO for The Music Shop Western Suburbs website www.themusicshopwesternsuburbs.com.au.
Zencart Australia was asked to review the website and to make improvements for SEO (search engine optimization) so that we could improve the keyword ranking on search engines plus increase the website traffic.
The Music Shop Western Suburbs is Melbourne’s Biggest Music Shop in the Western Suburbs which has the cheapest prices guaranteed on all brands such as
Yamaha Fender Vox Marshall Zoom Roland Ashton.
We found that we improved the website by taking the following steps:
1. added more content on the categories & products that are on offer
2. improved the social networking engagement with customers using facebook
3. reviewed and improved their google adwords campaign and cut their advertising costs
4. added new links to their website from high quality websites
5. changed the structure of their web pages to meet the latest SEO guidelines
6. identified that they will require a mobile friendly website layout (yet to be completed)
By making these improvements the website keywords gained a higher ranking on search engines and we were able to increase the website traffic.
Zencart Australia recommend that you have a SEO review on your website so that you can get similar benefits.
Contact us today so that we can discuss your SEO requirements.